I. Position Summary
The Director is responsible for origination and execution activities for M&A and Corporate Finance transactions in the Healthcare industry.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Director position requires expertise, experience and a proven track record of providing investment banking services to middle-market clients in the Healthcare industry. The Director is responsible for the overall strategy of a transaction, including negotiations, client interaction, and management of documentation.
The Director will also participate in the overall firm strategy and ensure that Hexagon Capital Alliance provides high-quality execution of investment banking transactions.
III. Special Skills, Knowledge, Abilities, Training, or Special Licenses / Certifications Required
• Proven ability to originate Healthcare Services industry investment banking mandates on a direct
marketing and referral basis;
• Demonstrated ability to convert concepts and opportunities into transactions;
• Advanced knowledge of Healthcare Services industry sectors, participants, and investors
• Multi-year experience in managing M&A and corporate finance transactions
• Ability to work effectively with business owners, CEOs, and institutional investors
• Strong organizational and communication skills, including business writing skills
• Team-oriented personality
• The successful candidate must be a licensed securities professional
IV. Education / Experience
Education: Minimum 4-year undergraduate degree
Experience: Minimum 8 years relevant experience in investment banking or private equity experience
Preferred: 10+ years
Interested in Applying?
Apply via the form below and attach your resume and cover letter.